Champion Ministries Inc., dba, Groundwire is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, EIN 84-1341326
A copy of the latest financial report, registration filed by this organization, and a description of our programs and activities may be obtained by contacting us at: P.O. Box 1323, Castle Rock CO 80104. 303-660-3582. Champion Ministries Inc., dba, Groundwire was formed in Colorado. If you are a resident of one of the following states, you may obtain financial information directly from the state agency:
Florida: A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, WITHIN THE STATE, 1-800-435-7352 (800-HELP-FLA), OR VISITING www.800helpfla.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Florida Registration #CH49979
Georgia: A full and fair description of our programs and our financial statement summary is available upon request at our office and phone number indicated above.
REGISTRATION WITH A STATE AGENCY DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THAT STATE.
Ministry Partners Promise of Financial Accountability
As a Ministry Partner we’re serious about earning your trust by using your financial gifts carefully and wisely.
As a Groundwire financial supporter you have the right:
- To know we believe that this ministry belongs to God and we are His managers and stewards.
- To know we will never sell, rent, or make available your name or information. We maintain high security standards assuring your personal information is safe and secure.
- To know how funds made available to us are used.
- To designate your gift to a Board approved fund.
- To know we are committed to absolute integrity and transparency in fundraising. We conform to the standards established by the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (EFCA), an accreditation agency created to ensure ethical fundraising and administration practice.
- To receive a quick response to your inquiries about Groundwire’s finances and programs.
- To stop by our ministry office and meet with us personally.
- To know we have an active and involved Board of Directors that takes its leadership and duties very seriously.
- To know about our financial circumstances, both in the good times and the lean times. And to know our appeals for funds are truthful and accurate.